01865 330 300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Policy brief & purpose
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our environment. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It’s part of a bigger system of people who, we support and encourage. We understand that the social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us.
We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories compliance and pro-activeness.
1. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values.
2. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Our company will:
• Respect the law
• Honour its internal policies
• Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
• Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
• Conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights.
• Promote safety and fair dealing
• Promote customer respect
• Promote anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices
We’ll help protect the environment.
Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. We’ll always follow best practices when disposing of rubbish and using chemical substances. Protecting people we’ll ensure that we:
• Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
• Support diversity and inclusion.
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by fair labour practices. We’ll ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g. forced labour).
Donations and aid: Our company preserves a budget to make monetary donations. These donations aim to:
• Alleviate those in need.
Our company will encourage its employees to volunteer. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will pro-actively protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
To encourage reduced energy use
• Staff are reminded to switch off non-essential lighting and heating during out of business hours.
• To save energy we are switching to LED lights in our offices and workshop.
• Heating and Air Conditioning is thermostatically controlled and timed for use in working hours.
• We use online technologies to reduce emissions from staff and customer journeys.
To encourage reduced waste
• We proactively recycle scraps and off cuts and donating them to learning.
• We encourage reduced paper use and will recycle plastic and general waste.
Supporting the community
Our company may initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, we partner with charities to support injured sports people and cancer. We support non-profit organizations to improve the quality of life of those suffering from mental health illnesses.
We actively invest in research and development. We are open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company continuously works at improving the way it operates. We promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business.
The global spread of COVID-19 is affecting every one of us. We at Allertons are putting people first, customers and staff.
Your orders are important to us and the Sales Team here at Allertons are still working during the COVID-19 crisis.
Emails to sales.team@Allertons.com will be reviewed and answered. You are welcome to call 01865 330300
Please allow 10-15 working days for delivery. Express 24 hour express service available (surcharge applies)
Weston on the Green
+44 (0) 1865 330 300